We live times when the increasing resistance of viruses and bacteria worries more and more the medical world. Under these conditions, a strict control of infections during the medical procedures is required.
Technology evolved greatly in this field also: the medical equipment is sterilised in modern machines from which instruments get out already packed in foils which have incorporated a sterilisation marker.
In the Liren clinic, for a complete sterilisation of the medical equipment the following steps are performed:
- Pre-sterilisation directly in the office, after the use, in special boxes;
- Manual and/or ultrasonic wash;
- Packing the equipment in disposable foils with incorporated sterilisation marker;
- Actual sterilisation in autoclaves;
- inscription of date and time on each package.
- Store and distribution of the instruments in strict hygiene conditions.
Also our staff is permanently trained and verified in order to strictly comply with the hygiene rules.