Specialist in Microscopic Endodontics, member of the Liren team for 5 years.
Dr. Manea is specialized in microscopic endodontics. He is meticulous and detail-oriented. He joined the Liren family 5 years ago.
Dr. Ștefan Manea graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine at the “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Class of 2005. As of 2010, he is a professor at the Faculty of Dental Medicine, “Titu Maiorescu” University, Bucharest. Dr. Manea attends national and international events, every year, out of the desire to stay current.
Courses and symposiums
- 18th Biennial ESE Congress – ROOTED IN THE HEART OF EUROPE, September 14th – 16th September 2017, Brussels;
- Prime Endo Track 2017, Modular Course, March – June 2017, Bucharest;
- Endodontic Master Series Conference, 2017, Bucharest;
- Workshop Endodontics: Use of CBCT in Daily Dental Practice, March 4th 2017, Bucharest;
- Endodontic Master Series Conference, 2015, Bucharest;
- 17th Biennial ESE Congress – ENDODONTICS: WHERE BIOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGY MERGE, September 16th – 19th 2015; Barcelona;
- Theoretical & Hands-on Microscope Course Predictable results in prosthetic dentistry. Microvision Approach. Lector: Dr. Nazariy Mykhaylyuk, October 31st – November 2nd 2014, Bucharest;
- Theoretical and practical course “Current Advances in the Warm Vertical Condensation Technique”, Lector: Dr. L. Stephen Buchanan, organizer TerraDent, October 26th 2013, Bucharest;
- Theoretical course “Contemporary Aspects in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics – An Integrated Biological and Clinical View”, Lector Dr. Domenico Ricucci, organizer Quintessence International România, October 19th 2013, Bucharest;
- Course “The ABC of Composite Restorations on Frontal Teeth”, lector: prof. dr. Lorenzo Vanini, organizer SSER, September 7th 2013, Bucharest;
- Advanced “Course in Endodontic Surgery: Apical Resection for Endodontists and General Practitioners. Etiologic Dental Resorptions, Treatment Principles” – Theory and Practice; lector: Prof. dr. Arnaldo Castellucci, organizer Quintessence International Romania, June 15th 2013, Bucharest;
- Theoretical and practical course in “The Biological approach of Root canal treatment”, lector: Prof. dr. Philippe Sleiman, organizer SSER, May 18th 2013, Bucharest;
- Advanced course in “Retreatment in Endodontics – Theory Module. Practice Module, lector: Prof. dr. Arnaldo Castellucci, organizer Quintessence International Romania, November 2nd – 3rd 2012, Bucharest;
- Theoretical and practical course in “Soft Tissue Management for the Aesthetic Zone”, lector: prof. dr. Marius Steigmann, organizer Steigmann Institute-Neckargemund, June 22nd – 23rd 2012, Heidelberg, Germany.